Background

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sleepless Night

My stomach was in knots last night for a spell.  I am thinking I have a bug.  It may also be upset because yesterday I ate McDonald's, which I try not to eat.  Unsure!  Or because I am eating more salad.  Who knows?   Then this morning, Kenny and Montana woke up with tummy aches, so now I am thinking it's most likely a bug.

Letting Go and Moving Forward is tough.  My mind was once again wrestling with issues from the past, i.e., my mother.  I will never understand how a mother can not love or want to be around all of her kids, vice having a relationship with one only.  Further, I will never understand why a mother can only love one grandchild and not all of them.  Some people are just wired that way, I guess.  Today, I am going to ask God to take that pain away from me.  I am going to place that pain, I visualize it as one hot searing red brick that I am laying at his feet, because he wants us to cast our fears, doubts, and pain his way.  He will deal with that.  I guess its my job today to focus on the positive, like my family and friends.  Those who love me and not worry about the one person in the world who should, but can't.  Motherly love is unconditional, with my mother, its conditional, it's all about her.  Truly sad.  God, please don't ever let me be like that.

School start date has been officially delayed by two weeks.  We will start August 22, vice August 10.  All of the plans that I have done for the year need to be adjusted.  But that is a matter of changing the dates.  The pacing should still be the same.  I pray the Lord will help me be the best teacher I can be and that he will allow me to be a positive role model for my students.  I love what I do.  Thank you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for following or commenting on my blog. Have a blessed day!