Background

Friday, June 10, 2011

Happy Friday!!

I am late in blogging today because I woke up very tired.  I am babysitting a friend's dog and the little thing had fleas and could not stop scratching!  So I doctored her up with medicine that I use for my little dog.  A few hours later, she began to settle down.  Then I fell asleep.  But, I woke up, this morning, on the wrong side of the bed.  I was so tired, cranky, and irritable.  No matter how hard I tried telling myself to snap out of it, it was hard.  Also, it did not help that my kids woke on the wrong side of the bed either.

Today was errand day.  We went shopping and I bought the twins a few workbooks for us to work on over the summer.  I want to focus on reading, vocabulary, and comprehension.  Ian struggles to read, but once he reads the text, he gets it.  Montana can read really well, but she has problems with comprehension.  So I will need to work with them on different levels.  I am wondering if Montana was just reading too quickly to show off.  I will watch for that.

Since I am teaching Math/Science next year, I did find a cool book for easy-to-do science experiments.  This is some exciting stuff.  LOL---I know I am such a geek. But I want to be able to give my students hands-on too.

Oh, this afternoon we, twins and I, took a nap and we all woke up in a much happier disposition.  Of course, there is no telling what time we will all decide to pass out.

Happy Friday.  God is so good and I am so thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for following or commenting on my blog. Have a blessed day!